Free Ableton Instrument Racks for Helm VST
Our library Ableton Instrument Racks for Helm VST is a FREE DOWNLOAD.
Everyone loves a freebie. Especially when its a freebie for another freebie!
This release contains the factory library presets mapped for ease of browsing on Ableton Push providing deep integration between your Ableton Push VST rack and the freely available Helm VST.
- All Helm presets mapped to Ableton Instrument Racks for load and performance on Ableton Push
- Automation mapped macros for each preset
- Easily extend to your own Helm presets by saving as additional Ableton Instrument Racks
Developer Matt Tytel has introduced Helm – a free, cross-platform, polyphonic synthesizer that runs on GNU/Linux, Mac, and Windows as a standalone program and as a VST/AU plugin. Features:
- 32 voice polyphony
- Interactive visual interface
- Powerful modulation system with live visual feedback
- Dual oscillators with cross modulation and up to 15 oscillators each
- Unison and Harmony mode for oscillators
- Oscillator feedback and saturation for waveshaping
- 12 different waveforms
- 7 filter types with keytracking
- 2 monophonic and 1 polyphonic LFO
- Step sequencer
- Lots of modulation sources including polyphonic aftertouch
- Simple arpeggiator
- Effects: Formant filter, stutter, delay
Helm VST download can be found here