Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX
Happy New Year to everyone! Announcing our newest addition to our libray for Toonrack ezDrummer, today we launch our latest – Rock your way into 2018 with Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX expansion library.
This collection of Ableton Drum Racks features the deepest levels of integration available for Ableton Live and Toontrack ezDrummer.
Deep pad level integation for Ableton and Ableton Push to Toontrack ezDrummer Drums from Hell EZX expansion
Why do i need this?
Save time using the prebuilt integration – creating your rythms and beats. Create not configure
Improve creativity and inspiration using ready made macro mapping and pad level color mapping
Innovate – navigate quickly through presets from your Push, quickly switch presets to find the timbres and tones you seek
Vast array of articulations in one layout using Push 64 pad mode
Macro integration and mapping for every factory preset individually loadable from Push browser
Individual instrument articulation mapping. labelling and colour coding for all articulations
Individually mapped and labelled drum pads for articulation and visual editing power in Ableton Live
Ableton Drum Racks mapped to all Alt-Rock EZX factory content presets. Navigate and load direct from Ableton Live and Ableton Push
Ableton Live template files designed specifically for multi channel audio routing of the Alt-Rock factory content
Our deep integration gives so much flexibility and power to your performance and studio workflow:-
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Drumkit from Hell EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 16 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- 6 Ableton Live templates designed and pre-configured for the Multi channel audio routing of the factory content
- Color coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack coloring so you can visually and immediately spot your snares from your crashes.
- All instrument articulations ready to go in one layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton Live clip editor