Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Hip-Hop! EZX
Happy New Year once again to everyone!
With new releases coming thick and fast for our libray for Toonrack ezDrummer, today we launch our latest with the amazing Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Hip-Hop! EZX expansion library.
Using Toontrack ezDrummer in Ableton is quite a straight forward exercise to get a basic rhthym and beat going to prototype a song but to really integrate into your workflow for performance and studio work requires a lot of time and configuration. Can you browse your presets from your Ableton Push? Do you know which pads are which articulations on your Push? Can you use the macro automation? And what about mulit channel audio routing set up? Setting up all this takes hours for each preset.
This collection of Ableton Drum Racks features the deepest levels of integration available for Ableton Live and Toontrack ezDrummer. Its all done for you and allow you to get the most out of ezDrummer and ezDrummer 2 in Ableton.
Deep pad level integation for Ableton and Ableton Push to Toontrack ezDrummer Hip-Hop! EZX expansion
How will these racks help me produce?
Save time using the prebuilt integration – creating your rythms and beats. Create not configure
Improve creativity and inspiration using ready made macro mapping and pad level color mapping
Innovate – navigate quickly through presets from your Push, quickly switch presets to find the timbres and tones you seek
Vast array of articulations in one layout using Push 64 pad mode
Our deep integration gives so much flexibility and power to your performance and studio workflow:-
- Amazing workflow in Ableton Live and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Hip-Hop! EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 46 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- 23 Ableton Live templates designed and pre-configured for the Multi channel audio routing of the factory content
- Color coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack coloring so you can visually and immediately spot your snares from your crashes.
- All instrument articulations ready to go in one layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Over 4000 Individually labelled drum rack pad articulations for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton Live clip editor