Bringing the default ezDrummer factory content into our product range for Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, we today release our Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Modern Kit, based upon the from ezDrummer 2 Modern Kit factory content. This is the first in a double header release and ezDrummer 2 fans will quite easily work out whats coming next 🙂 If you’re a user of both ezDrummer and Superior Drummer 3 these Ableton Drum Racks will upgrade your modern kits with amazing functionality and integration, transforming your use of these libraries in Superior Drummer 3 hosted in Ableton Live.
As usual, we have built and configured the ultimate levels of integration between Ableton Live (9 and above) and Superior Drummer 3 into our drum racks, featuring:-
- Individual drum racks for every factory preset allowing you to load all Drum Racks direct from Ableton Push
- Pad level colour for ultimate finger drumming
- Know every instrument articulation for composition and performance
- All instrument articulations mapped and labelled for all factory content
- All macros for every factory content mapped for ultimate performance and automation workflow
- 2 audio routing options for all factory content – use within a single Ableton Live track or using multi track audio routing using our predesigned audio routing Live Templates customised to each factory preset
Do your Drum Racks look like this when you load Superior Drummer onto an Ableton Live Track?
Save yourself hours of set up, labelling routing and configuring and do what you do best – CREATE AND PERFORM!