From anything from Neil Peart of Rush to beats of Bev Bevan of ELO, this drum library from Toontrack is a firm favourite when we feel a little retro beat coming on. Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Seventies Rock EZX features 10 Ableton Live Drum Racks and 5 Ableton Live templates for multi track audio routing from the library as the perfect fast track to laying down your seventies beat.
AVAILABLE WITH INTRODUCTORY 20% OFF LAUNCH OFFER
As usual, we have built and configured the ultimate levels of integration between Ableton Live (9 and above) and Superior Drummer 3 into our drum racks, featuring:-
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Seventies Rock EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 10 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- 5 Ableton Live templates designed to host the multi channel output routing presets with track level audio routing from Superior Drummer 3 into Ableton Live
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack colouring so you can visually and immediately spot your rides from your hi hat articulations.
- Vast array of Instrument articulations ready to go in one massive layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton.
INTRODUCTORY LAUNCH PRICE OFFER – ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME