Another day, another new release. Today we’re feeling the Blues so we’re releasing the latest release to our range of Toontrack soundware with The Blues EZX integrated into Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, we today release our Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 The Blues EZX. With 10 Ableton Drum Racks and 5 Ableton Live templates giving deepest available integration between Superior Drummer 3 and Ableton Live.
As usual, we have built and configured the ultimate levels of integration between Ableton Live (9 and above) and Superior Drummer 3 into our drum racks, featuring:-
- Individual drum racks for every factory preset allowing you to load all Drum Racks direct from Ableton Push for the Blues EZX factory presets and you’re up and running immediately
- Pad level colour coding for ultimate finger drumming
- Know every instrument articulation for composition and performance
- All instrument articulations mapped and labelled for all factory content
- All macros for every factory content mapped for ultimate performance and automation workflow
- 2 audio routing options for all factory content – use within a single Ableton Live track or using multi track audio routing using our predesigned audio routing Live Templates customised to each factory preset
Do your Drum Racks look like this when you load Superior Drummer onto an Ableton Live Track? We’re guessing not.
Save yourself hours of set up, labelling routing and configuring and do what you do best – CREATE AND PERFORM!