Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX expansion
Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX features separate Ableton drum racks for all factory presets for the Toontrack ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX expansion.
These Ableton drum racks for ezDrummer are the most complete integration between Ableton Live and Toontrack ezDrummer including a host of features ready to use on Ableton Push. All factory presets are ready to go, including multiple audio channel output presets for all factory content and free Ableton Live MultiOut routing templates.
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow in Live and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Drumkit from Hell EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 16 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- 6 Ableton Live templates for the multichannel audio routing of ezDrummer drum racks based upon the Drumkit from Hell EZX expansion factory content to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- Color coded pad design of over 4000 pads mapped to the EZX factory content for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack coloring so you can visually and immediately spot your snares from your crashes. Know your Drumkit from Hell EZX racktoms from your crashes articulations
- A massive array of instrument articulations ready to go in one layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton. Over 800 individual articulations in the download pack across all factory content – incredibly valuable also when working with and editing the ezDrummer library MIDI content
Audio Routing and Mixing
- Ableton macros mapped to Toontrack ezDrummer macros for all factory content with preset values for ease of use on Ableton Push and simple to use automation programming. Ableton Macros are even color coded to match the ezDrummer display
- Audio routing options
- SingleOut presets – featuring 8 Ableton Drum racks for all factory presets single audio output to single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through ezDrummer mixer or additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss!
- MultiOut presets – featuring 8 Ableton Drum racks for all presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the multi output Ableton templates also provided designed for each kit presets. Thats 6 Ableton Live templates included in your download pack. This gives you track level audio mixing control in Ableton Live
Extend to your own ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX presets
Use the template racks and extend to your own Toontrack ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX presets, swapping out individual sounds or articulations. You are 100% ready to go with the factory presets but there is no limitation to creating your own presets from these templates. Simply save a new drum rack based upon the modified TimbresAndTones ezDrummer drum rack template.
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Ableton Live 9.5 or above to use color pads mode on your Ableton Push
- Toontrack ezDrummer2 and Toontrack ezDrummer Drumkit from Hell EZX expansion – note: this download does not contain the EZX pack or ezDrummer – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack
- 1.0 – Initial release
- 1.01 – Fixes to Ableton Live template for Tape preset
Share on social media to add discount to your cart
|Release date:||November 10, 2017|
|Last updated:||April 21, 2018|
|Product type:||Ableton Drum Racks Library|
|Requirements:||Ableton Live 9 and above, Toontrack ezDrummer 2, Toontrack Drumkit from Hell EZX expansion|