Ableton Drum Rack for Steven Slate Drums 5 Free
A free download of mapped Ableton Drum Rack for Steven Slate Drums 5 Free
These racks provide out of the box integration workflow between Ableton Live and Steven Slate Drums 5 Free including a host of features ready to use for composition and performance using Ableton Push or similar controllers.
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack colouring so you can visually and immediately spot your rides from your hi hat articulations.
- Vast array of Instrument articulations ready to go in one massive layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton.
Minimum system requirements
- Ableton Live 9 or above (latest Live 9.x release or latest Live 10.x release)
- Steven Slate Drums 5 Free VST and installed kit – note: this download does not contain the Steven Slate Drums product files or drum kit library – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack. You can find the required download files for Steven Slate Drums 5 installation here
- 1.0 – Initial release
Share on social media to add discount to your cart
|Release date:||January 5, 2019|
|Last updated:||January 5, 2019|
|Product type:||Ableton Drum Racks Library|
|Requirements:||Ableton Live 9 and above, SSD5 Free edition|