Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Alt-Rock EZX expansion
Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Alt-Rock EZX features separate Ableton drum racks for all factory presets for the Toontrack ezDrummer Alt-Rock EZX expansion library.
These racks are the most complete integration between Ableton Live and Toontrack ezDrummer including a host of features ready to use on Ableton Push. All factory presets are ready to go.
Included in V1.0 – multiple audio channel output presets and 9 free Ableton Live multi out routing templates specifically designed for each Alt-Rock factory presets in multi-channel audio routing mode using our MultiOut preset drum racks.
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Alt-Rock EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 18 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- Color coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack coloring so you can visually and immediately spot your snares from your crashes.
- A massive array of instrument articulations ready to go in one layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton Live clip editor. Over 1200 individual articulations in the download pack across all factory content – incredibly valuable also when working with and editing the ezDrummer library MIDI content
Audio Routing and Mixing
- Ableton macros mapped to Toontrack ezDrummer macros with preset values for ease of use in Push and simple to use automation programming. Ableton Macros are color coded to match the ezDrummer display
- Audio routing options for your ezDrummer Ableton Drum Racks
- SingleOut presets – featuring 12 Ableton Drum racks for all factory presets single audio output to single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through ezDrummer mixer or additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss!
- MultiOut presets – featuring 12 Ableton Drum racks for all presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the multi output Ableton templates also provided designed for the kit presets. Track level audio mixing control in Ableton Live
Extend to your own ezDrummer Alt-Rock EZX presets
Use the template racks and extend to your own Toontrack ezDrummer Alt-Rock presets, swapping out individual sounds or articulations. You are 100% ready to go with the factory presets but there is no limitation to creating your own presets from these templates. Simply save a new drum rack based upon the modified TimbresAndTones template.
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Ableton 9.5 or above to use color pads mode on your Ableton Push
- Toontrack ezDrummer2 and Toontrack ezDrummer Alt-Rock EZX expansion – note: this download does not contain the EZX pack or ezDrummer – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack
Share on social media to add discount to your cart
|Release date:||November 10, 2017|
|Last updated:||March 24, 2018|
|Product type:||Ableton Drum Racks Library|
|Requirements:||Ableton Live 9 and above, Toontrack ezDrummer 2, Toontrack Alt-Rock EZX expansion|