Share on social media to add discount to your cart
Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Claustrophobic EZX
Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Claustrophobic EZX features drum racks for all presets factory presets for the Toontrack ezDrummer Claustrophobic EZX expansion pack.
These racks are the most complete integration between Ableton Live and Toontrack ezDrummer including a host of features ready to use on Ableton Push. All factory presets are ready to go.
New in V1.1 multiple audio channel output presets and Ableton Live multi out template designed specifically for the multi channel audio routing of the ezDrummer Claustrophobic EZX expansion library.
Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Claustrophobic EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 246 Ableton Drum Racks!! to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- Color coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. Know your Claustrophobic EZX cowbell articulations from your rack toms.
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in the Ableton Live clip editor
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Mapped Ableton macros to ezDrummer macros with preset values for ease of use in Push and simple to use automation programming
- Audio routing options
- SingleOut presets – featuring 123 Ableton Drum racks for all factory presets single audio output to single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through ezDrummer mixer or additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss!
- MultiOut presets – featuring 123 Ableton Drum racks for all presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the multi output Ableton template also provided. Track level audio mixing control in Ableton Live
Extend to your own ezDrummer Claustrophobic EZX presets
Use the template racks and extend to your own Toontrack ezDrummer Claustrophobic EZX presets, swapping out individual sounds or articulations. You are 100% ready to go with the factory presets but there is no limitation to creating your own presets from these templates. Simply save a new drum rack based upon the modified TimbresAndTones template.
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Ableton Live 9.5 or above to use Ableton Push 2 color pads mode
- Toontrack ezDrummer2 and Toontrack ezDrummer Claustrophobic EZX expansion pack – note: this download does not contain the EZX pack or ezDrummer – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack
|Release date:||November 10, 2017|
|Last updated:||December 16, 2017|
|Product type:||Ableton Drum Racks Library|
|Requirements:||Ableton Live 9 and above, Toontrack ezDrummer 2, Toontrack Claustrophobic EZX expansion|