Share on social media to add discount to your cart
Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Metal Heads EZX Kit
Ableton Drum Racks for ezDrummer Metal Heads EZX features drum racks for all presets factory presets for the Toontrack ezDrummer Metal Heads Kit.
These racks are the most complete integration between Ableton Live and Toontrack ezDrummer including a host of features ready to use on Ableton Push. All factory presets are ready to go.
New in V1.1 multiple audio channel output presets and Ableton Live multi out template specifically designed for the multi channel routing of the Metal Heads EZX.
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Metal Heads EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 36 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the Metal Heads EZX factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. Know your crashes from your rides
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in the Ableton Live clip editor
Audio routing and Mixing
- Mapped Ableton macros to ezDrummer macros with preset values for ease of use in Push and simple to use automation programming.
- Audio routing options
- SingleOut presets – featuring 18 Ableton Drum racks for all factory presets single audio output to single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through ezDrummer mixer or additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss!
- MultiOut presets – featuring 18 Ableton Drum racks for all presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the multi output Ableton template also provided. Track level audio mixing control in Ableton Live
Extend to your own ezDrummer Metal Heads EZX presets
Use the template racks and extend to your own presets, swapping out individual sounds or articulations of the Metal Heads EZX sound library. You are 100% ready to go with the factory presets but there is no limitation to creating your own presets from these templates. Simply save a new drum rack based upon the modified TimbresAndTones template.
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Ableton 9.5 or above to use Ableton Push 2 color pads mode
- Toontrack ezDrummer2 and Metal Heads EZX expansion pack – note: this download does not contain the Toontrack EZX pack or ezDrummer – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack
|Release date:||November 12, 2017|
|Last updated:||April 11, 2018|
|Product type:||Ableton Drum Racks Library|
|Requirements:||Ableton Live 9 and above, Toontrack ezDrummer 2, Toontrack Metal Heads EZX expansion|