Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent SDX
Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent SDX features separate Ableton drum racks for all factory presets for the Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent SDX expansion library.
These racks provide out of the box integration workflow between Ableton Live and Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 including a host of features ready to use for composition and performance using Ableton Push or similar controllers.
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all SD3 Indiependent factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 22 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the SD3 Indiependent SDX factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- 11 Ableton Live templates designed to host the multi channel output routing presets with track level audio routing from Superior Drummer 3 into Ableton Live
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack colouring so you can visually and immediately spot your rides from your hi hat articulations.
- Vast array of Instrument articulations ready to go in one massive layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton.
Audio Routing and Mixing
- Ableton macros mapped to Toontrack Superior Drummer macros with preset values for ease of use in Push and simple to use automation programming.
- SingleOut presets – 11 Ableton Drum Racks for all Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent library factory presets single audio output to a single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through Ableton track mixer by expanding out the track for individual pad and instrument level articulation, or loading additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss!
- MultiOut presets – featuring 11 Ableton Drum racks for all Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent library factory presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the 11 multi output audio routing Ableton templates also provided designed for the kit presets. Track level audio mixing control in Ableton
Extend to your own custom Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent library presets
Use the template racks and extend to your own Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent Library presets, swapping out individual sounds or articulations. You are 100% ready to go with the factory presets but there is no limitation to creating your own presets from these templates. Simply save a new drum rack based upon the modified TimbresAndTones template.
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Ableton Live 9.5 or above to use colour pads mode on your Ableton Push
- Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 and NY Indiependent SDX – note: this download does not contain the Superior Drummer 3 product files or Superior Drummer 3 Indiependent SDX expansion library – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack.
- 1.0 – Initial release
Share on social media to add discount to your cart
|Release date:||August 11, 2018|
|Last updated:||August 12, 2018|
|Product type:||Ableton Drum Racks Library|
|Requirements:||Ableton Live 9 and above, Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, SD3 Indiependent SDX expansion|