Releasing Ableton Drum Racks for FXpansion BFD Eco
Announcing our latest range of deep integration between Ableton Live and leading drum compsotion soundware, today we launch Ableton Drum Racks for FXpansion BFD Eco. Ableton Drum Racks for FXpansion BFD Eco provide out of the box integration workflow between Ableton Live and BFD Eco including a host of features ready to use for composition and performance using Ableton Push or similar controllers. All presets and kits are loaded and labelled for ultimate studio workflow and deepest integration between the two engines.
Performance Key Features and Workflow of Push VST Rack for BFD Eco
- 96 Ableton Drum Racks – one for every factory preset of BFD Eco
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack colouring so you can visually and immediately spot your rides from your hi hat articulations.
- Vast array of Instrument articulations ready to go in one massive layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton.
Minimum system requirements
- Ableton Live 9 or above (latest Live 9.x release or latest Live 10.x release)
- BFD Eco 1.7 VST – note: this download does not contain the BFD Eco product files – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack.