Releasing Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 The Rock Foundry SDX
Adding to our range of SDX and EZX libraries providing deep integration between Superior Drummer 3 and Ableton Live today we release Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 The Rock Foundry SDX features separate Ableton drum racks for all factory presets for the Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 The Rock Foundry SDX expansion library.
These racks provide out of the box integration workflow between Ableton Live and Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 including a host of features ready to use for composition and performance using Ableton Push or similar controllers. All factory presets are ready to go in this massive library that for the rock and metal genres.
Performance Key Features and Workflow of Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 The Rock Foundry SDX
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all Rock Foundry factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser
- 70 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the SD3 Rock Foundry factory library “mix ready” presets with Ableton mappings
- 35 Ableton Live templates designed to host the multi channel output routing presets with track level audio routing from Superior Drummer 3 into Ableton Live
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack colouring so you can visually and immediately spot your rides from your hi hat articulations.
- Vast array of Instrument articulations ready to go in one massive layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton
Audio Routing and Mixing
- Ableton macros mapped to Toontrack Superior Drummer macros with preset values for ease of use in Push and simple to use automation programming.
- SingleOut presets – 35 Ableton Drum Racks for all Superior Drummer 3 Rock Foundry SDX library factory presets single audio output to a single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through Ableton track mixer by expanding out the track for individual pad and instrument level articulation, or loading additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss!
- MultiOut presets – featuring 35 Ableton Drum racks for all Superior Drummer 3 Rock Foundry SDX library factory presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the 35 multi output audio routing Ableton templates also provided designed for the kit presets. Track level audio mixing control in Ableton