Releasing Ableton Push VST Racks for Native Instruments DRUMLAB
Our library of Ableton Drum Racks for Native Instruments DRUMLAB Kontakt Library mapped for ease of browsing on Ableton Push with each DRUMLAB preset saved as individual instrument racks with automation parameters mapped to your Ableton Push. All presets mapped as individual Ableton Instrument Racks.
Workflow and Key Features
- Ease of navigation to load all presets directly from your Ableton Push controller device browser
- 163 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the DRUMLAB factory library preset with Ableton mappings
- Optimized for Ableton Push 2! Color coded pad design for visual performance. Know your rides from your crashes
- Intelligently mapped automation parameters per preset
- Labelled pads for post performance editing and automation within the Ableton clip editor – each midi note and articulation individually named
- Audio routing – This pack routes all audio output through a single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through Kontakt/DRUMLAB mixer or additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss!
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Ableton Live 9 or above (latest Live 9.x release or latest Live 10.x release)
- Native Instruments DRUMLAB library (also requires NI Kontakt 5 or above or Kontakt free player) – note: this download does not contain the Native Instruments product or DRUMLAB library files – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack.