Releasing ezDrummer 2 for Native Instruments Maschine product range
Announcing the most biggest and most complete Maschine integration for ezDrummer and EZX expansions available.
If you are serious performer or composer using ezDrummer and own Maschine then this bundle is for you supercharging your studio workflow. Transform your Maschine controller into an ezDrummer Maschine! The range provides the ideal ezDrummer 2 Maschine bridge.
ezDrummer 2 MEGA Bundle for Maschine
ezDrummer 2 MEGA Bundle 2020 for Maschine is the collection of the deepest integration between Native Instruments Maschine controller, software and Toontrack ezDrummer 2. All our individual pre-integrated libraries are included for one great value bundle with MASSIVE savings!! With this bundle you really can load EVERY individual EZX preset from your Maschine controller for amazing studio workflow and creativity. Composing drums has never been more fun or simpler.
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow on Maschine controller to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all ezDrummer factory presets from Maschine controller device browser
- Thousands of Maschine kits to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” ezDrummer 2 presets with Maschine mappings.
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. Know your toms from your snares from your Hi Hats. Additional colour coded kits provided for chromatic and FX boards for maximum visual performance
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations
- Mapped ezDrummer 2 macros to Maschine group macros
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Native Instruments Maschine 2.10 or above
- Toontrack ezDrummer2 and ezDrummer expansion libraries – note: this download does not contain the Toontrack kit libraries packs or Toontrack ezDrummer product – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack.