Releasing Superior Drummer 3 for Native Instruments Maschine product range
Our library of Superior Drummer 3 Core Library for Native Instruments Maschine mapped for ease of browsing and loading on Maschine controller and through Maschine software with each Superior Drummer 3 Core Library factory preset saved as individual Maschine groups.
Performance Key Features and Workflow
- Amazing workflow on Maschine controller to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation
- Ease of navigation to load all EZX factory presets from Maschine controller device browser
- Prebuilt Maschine kits to instantly load the factory library “mix ready” Superior Drummer 3 presets with Maschine mappings.
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. Know your toms from your snares from your Hi Hats. Additional colour coded kits provided for chromatic and FX boards for maximum visual performance
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations
- Mapped EZX macros to Maschine group macros
Minimum system requirements
Please read carefully – no refunds once downloaded
- Native Instruments Maschine 2.10 or above
- Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 and core library – note: this download does not contain the Toontrack kit libraries packs or Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 product – you must purchase, license and install separately before installation of this pack.